The big bang this free course is available to start right now review the full course description and key learning outcomes and create an account and enrol if you want a free statement of participation. Rosens primary sources of revolutionary scientific discoveries and theories set adds an important new contribution to the series with hubble and the big bang a 64 page survey of both hubble and his contributions to astronomy. the big bang and the big crunch introduction the expanding universe and hubbles law cosmic background radiation dark matter cosmic inflation timeline of the big bang accelerating universe and dark energy antimatter the big crunch the big freeze and the big rip superstrings and quantum gravity conclusion
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.